Thursday, November 6, 2014

Excited to be in blog world

My daughter and I are starting a new adventure and are so excited.  We are always trying new things and this is our first blog.  I am teaching kindergarten after 18 years in first grade and my daughter, Darci teaches first.  We both have loved trying new things together and this is another newbie for us.  We come from a very crafty family and that transfers into our classrooms too.  I am always told how colorful my classroom is and how much learning they see happening in our room.  I am in my room so much that I really need it to be bright and cheerful.  I will try to show you some of my favorite projects that we do in our classroom at this time of the year but today I am at the end of my 4 days off for Veteran's Day.
  We hope you enjoy our  blog and come back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment