Thursday, February 19, 2015

Want MAGICAL ideas??

I'm kind of a blog head... I feel like I should go to confession about it.  In fact, my mom and I talk about these bloggers as if we know them personally.  Apparently people like us are referred to as blog stalkers in the blogger world... I prefer to believe that I am considered well informed on others' teaching ideas :)

All joking aside, I love to read blogs about teaching... and man, there are so amazing ones out there to read.  My favorites...Teacher to the Core...I strive to be a teacher like Katie Knight!...Mrs. Jump's Class...Deanna Jump is part of my normal vocabulary and a minor celebrity in my and my mom's worlds...A Teeny Tiny Teacher...Kristin is super funny and if you do nothing else, you have to read her Halloween story.

Photobucket

While perusing through my favs the other night, I came across a call out for a book group....and get this, it's about creating MAGIC in the classroom!!!  As well as other things like engagement, FUN, and the death to worksheets.


Image from kickinitinkindergarten.com

If this sounds like just the ticket for you to get started on your MAGICAL adventure...hop on over to Kickin' It In Kindergarten to get the details (http://kickinitinkindergarten.com/book-study-work-sheets-dont-grow-dendrites-starting-february-28th/).

I'll meet you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment